At Hum Sub our priority has always been to bring the communities together and offer rich Indian culture and Indian product to the people of triangle area. The role of vendor committee is to work with different vendors and give them a platform to showcase their product. At Cary Diwali, we have vendors travelling from as far as Florida, Atlanta, DC, VA to have a stall.
Please READ our Vendor FAQ before submitting the application
At Cary Diwali Vendors are divided into multiple categories:
- Informational booth (Educational, Real state, Banks and more)
- Please read the guidelines carefully
- Vendor Booth Application is available now
- For booth layout at Cary Diwali please click here: https://humsub.org/booth-layout
- Booth will only be assigned after payment and security deposit is received
- Starting this year you also have an option to pay via PayPal. Assignment of booth will be much faster and a PayPal processing fee of 3% will be charged. This is a preferred method.
- Booth are limited, so please apply early.