Accident Waiver Form (Not supported on Mobile Devices) - Waiver Form Instructions (Please use chrome for the best behavior). It's very important to follow the instruction as mentioned below OR it will not work.
- If this is the first time you are using this new system to submit the waiver, please send an email from your current email account (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, outlook etc) to email@example.com with a subject Request for access.
- Wait to receive the email from firstname.lastname@example.org (Please check your “spam or trash” folder if you can’t find in inbox). Please NOTE that it may take 5-10 minutes to receive the email
- Open the email and Click the link named “Cultural Events”. Following site will open. If the account you used to send email in step #1 is a microsoft account, then just sign in and it will take you to waiver forms website, BUT if it’s not a microsoft account, please click the link that says “ Create a microsoft account” and follow the steps to create account. After signing in, you will see the “Waiver Forms” link. Click the link and submit the waiver
Issues / Troubleshooting:
- If you are getting screen like the one below, that means you are using different email address to logon to the waiver site. Please use the same email address that you used to send the request as in step #1
- If you are getting the error saying “Your ID is not in humsub sharepoint directory” that means you are not clicking the link from the email as in Step 2
- Also please note, if you have submit waiver for more than one person, you can just use the same account to submit waiver document for multiple minors
- For any problems please send an email to email@example.com with your phone number.
- Only Parents / Legal Guardian are supposed to submit the waiver for Minors
- It’s important to provide month and year of the minor
- All kids 18+ need to submit the waiver document for their own